Header with logo and main menu disappear

Hello,
i have 2 questions:

1) why in my homepage only header with main menu and logo disappears?
2) how can i tranform a main menu voice into a button?

i'll send you a private message with urls
Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co

PMs on the forum are disabled by default.
    thanks
  • is a staging version (online). i send you a PM on themeforest with the urls
  • It looks like the plugin conflict.
    Please disable all of the plugins, clear the cache of your browser and check if the issue still exists.
    Thanks
  • thanks! it was a problem between a plugin and an animation (heading animation bounce).
    what about question 2? 2) how can i tranform a main menu voice into a button?
    i would like to transform the voice "Preventivo" into a green button

thanks
  • Oh, sorry.
    I forgot to answer the second question, but here is the answer.

I suggest, to remove the "Preventivo" from your menu and inserting it as the "Action Button"
    Go to the Theme Options > Header & Subheader > Extras - turn off the "Hide" option and fill the "Action Button" fields, like on the screenshot below:

To change colors of that button, please go to the Theme Options > Colors > Header

Thanks

• thanks
  • and sorry i forgot to ask you: how can i make white (or as background color) the background of menù voices on footer (now is grey). thx
  • You mean that "gray" background?

I do not understand what you mean by 'menu voices on footer'
    Thanks
  • yes i mean that gray ! thanks
  • Hey,
    if you want to remove that background from the footer widgets, use this css
    .widget_archive ul, .widget_nav_menu ul {
    background: transparent !important;
    }
    thanks