Whats that AGAIN! -.-

Cant update more. Normally i have updated with Chrome but in Firefox is again? I have clear cache! -.-

Comments

• Hi,
    If you want to update the plugins, please do it through the BeTheme > Install Plugins.
    Thanks
  • edited May 2019
    There is written that it is updated to   Installed version: 5,7

• edited May 2019
    And

No plugins are available to be updated at this time.

But there is written in wordpress dashboard under plugins that i have to pay (for automatically) update AGAIN! 

• Please update your theme to the latest version.
    We recently released the update for WPBakery, it's 6.0.2 now.

Remember, do not be worry about this message, we always release the update in BeTheme > Install Plugins and this is the only place where it can be updated.
    Thanks
  • NO REALLY!?!?

YOU DONT KNOW OR YOU DONT LIKE TO NOW!??

I WRITE THAT THERE IS WRITTEN: No plugins are available to be updated at this time.

SO HOW CAN I UPDATE IT WHEN THERE DONT COME THE UPDATE?
  • edited May 2019
    You are able to download the latest available version of the plugins if your theme and wp are up to date.
    Be sure that your theme is 21.2.1 and WP 5.2.1

If you still do not see this plugin available to update in the BeTheme > Install Plugins when your theme and wp is up to date, please follow all of the steps below:

1) Make a backup of your website using this plugin below, to prevent any loss of your content.

2) Remove the WPBakery plugin (or any other plugin) from Plugins > Installed Plugins

3) Install the WPBakery plugin  (or any other plugin) through the BeTheme > Install Plugins - it will automatically install the latest version of this plugin.
    We do not store older versions of any plugins on our server, so it will download the latest available version, which is 6.0.2 (in this case, of wpbakery)

Remember, if some kind of plugin get update from creator of the plugin, you have to wait some time until we'll release it for betheme to download.
    We have to test it before releasing it live, to be sure that it works fine with our theme.

We always leave a note in our changelog after updating any of the bundled plugin.
    Thanks
  • Now it works!

Every 3 months extra work and extra lessons with wp bakery!!!
    >:P

All other works and update normally all time and i have 50! plugins!!!
  • Glad to hear that it's solved.
    All of the bundled plugins must be updated through the BeTheme > Install Plugins, all other can be updated through Plugins > Installed Plugins.

Thanks