Fixing Outdated WooCommerce Templates

betheme/woocommerce/cart/mini-cart.php, 
betheme/woocommerce/content-product.php version 3.4.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.6.0, 
betheme/woocommerce/content-single-product.php version 3.4.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.6.0, 

I am getting an error on my Woo Commerce shop files. I also get an empty card issue on the theme after my recent update.
Can you please fix this ASAP?
Thanks.

Comments

• Hi,
    You should be able to update the WooCommerce plugin in the Plugins > Installed Plugins

What do you have in common by "empty card issue" ?
    Please explain it greater and send a link to your website.
    Thanks

• shows:

betheme/woocommerce/archive-product.php,
    betheme/woocommerce/cart/cart-empty.php version 2.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.5.0,
    betheme/woocommerce/cart/cart.php,
    betheme/woocommerce/cart/mini-cart.php,
    betheme/woocommerce/content-product.php,
    betheme/woocommerce/content-single-product.php,
    betheme/woocommerce/loop/loop-end.php,
    betheme/woocommerce/loop/loop-start.php,
    betheme/woocommerce/loop/no-products-found.php,
    betheme/woocommerce/loop/orderby.php version 2.2.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.6.0,
    betheme/woocommerce/loop/pagination.php,
    betheme/woocommerce/loop/price.php,
    betheme/woocommerce/loop/rating.php version 2.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.6.0,
    betheme/woocommerce/loop/result-count.php version 2.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.3.0,
    betheme/woocommerce/loop/sale-flash.php,
    betheme/woocommerce/notices/error.php,
    betheme/woocommerce/notices/notice.php,
    betheme/woocommerce/notices/success.php,
    betheme/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/external.php,
    betheme/woocommerce/single-product/meta.php version 1.6.4 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,
    betheme/woocommerce/single-product/price.php version 2.4.9 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,
    betheme/woocommerce/single-product/product-attributes.php version 2.1.3 is out of date. The core version is 3.6.0,
    betheme/woocommerce/single-product/product-image.php,
    betheme/woocommerce/single-product/product-thumbnails.php,
    betheme/woocommerce/single-product/related.php version 1.6.4 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,
    betheme/woocommerce/single-product/sale-flash.php,
    betheme/woocommerce/single-product/share.php version 1.6.4 is out of date. The core version is 3.5.0,
    betheme/woocommerce/single-product/short-description.php version 1.6.4 is out of date. The core version is 3.3.0,
    betheme/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/additional-information.php,
    betheme/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/description.php,
    betheme/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php,
    betheme/woocommerce/single-product/title.php,
    betheme/woocommerce/single-product/up-sells.php version 1.6.4 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0,
    betheme/woocommerce/single-product.php

and my woocommerce is up to date (I updated it before I updated my betheme theme from I think v14 to v21)

Do I have to do anything recommended here:

?

Please advise.  Thanks.

• Can you send us a link to this page?
    We think you are using an outdated version of betheme which needs a complete reinstall to also update the included woocommerce files.
    thanks
  • Hi - I also have plenty of outdated files in my child theme. How can I fix it? 
  • Please enable the "WP_DEBUG" mode and send us a link to the screenshot of the error message.
    We'll direct you what to do if the outdated methods will be coming from our theme.
    Thanks