Header transparency

Hello,
I try to set up the header section as  semi-transparency, but i cant find out the way to do this. I want to make main header to look like this on the secound screenshoot. 
Best regards Ty for Help!

Comments

• Hey,
    the modern header cannot have a semitransparent option. You can only make it transparent using the options in theme options>global>general.
    To make it semitransparent, you would have to write custom CSS code.
    thanks
  • Can you give me a code that i can paste there to make it semi transparent?
  • If you would send me a link to the website, I would see if we can work something out.
    cheers
  • OK i will contact with this or try to do it my self, because wwww is working as local right now. Anyway Ty for help! cheers
  • Again, I return to the topic of the transparent menu. Please, guide me step by step what CSS code and where to add it so that the menu is just as transparent just like sticky menu.
    In addition to the menu on the right is the effect of a bent page, I would also like to remove it.

In advance I mark the site is not online! I am asking for a specific instruction about what and where should I change to get the effect.

Please give me advice its very important thing for our company. 
  • If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link. It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co thanks
  • Whycan not you help here. Many people would take advantage of your advice and do not write new topics on the forum. In addition, the service is paid when you purchase the template. So creating an offline website will not use the service for which I paid? You expect a refund for the lack of help?

• And please do not post because of the status of the site (offline) you will not give me help, because it's probably 4 times when you refuse to help because the site is offline. I do not have permission from the company's management to place the website online prior to acceptance. We ask you to place advice so that I can achieve the intended goal on the site.
  • We can give you custom CSS, but first we have to see the website to write the actual code.
    There is no universal code because there are almost 1000 options in the theme.
    We also do not have to write custom CSS because of our item support policy.
    Policy says: Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio

So please upload the website to a server and send us a link, then we will provide such code for you.

thanks