Header Builder overlaps anchor points

On the site I'm working on, there are several menu items that link to an anchor down the page.  The header overlaps the anchor point obscuring the top part.  

I've tried to correct this with JS however it scrolls to the right position then moves to the wrong position as it's embedded into the themes core code.

Comments

• It works correctly when not using the header builder.
  • Hey,
    this is because your menu items do not fit in your header. There are too many of them.
    Try using this custom css
    .mhb-menu .menu > li.hover {
    z-index: 902;
    }
    thanks
  • Hi Bryan,

It looks like when you viewed the page I didn't have the custom CSS enabled that fixes the double lines on the menu.  

I've corrected this but the issue still persists, even with your code. 

• This css was for something different.
    The page obscures it because you did not set the 'one page' option.
    Edit the page and scroll down below the Muffin Builder to page options.
    There you will find a 'one page' option which you should enable.
    If it still obscures a bit, please add top padding to that section to create space.
    thanks
  • That does absolutely nothing to fix the issue.

As I mentioned previously, this only occurs when using the custom heading builder.  Any of the stock headers work fine.
  • Hmm...
    It looks like the header builder does not calculate the offset somehow.
    It could be also that you are using WPBakery and not the Muffin Builder.
    Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Hi Bryan,

Just checking in to confirm that you received my email with the credentials.
  • Yes, we got your credentials and checked the problem.
    Sorry about the delay.

The Muffin Header Builder has a problem with a WPBakery Page Builder anchor links when the browser is redirecting to the other page. We already provided this information to the developer team.

It will be fixed in the next update of BeTheme, every Monday.
    For now, we suggest to insert additional paddings to that section/wrap on top and bottom.
    Thanks
  • I've just installed the latest version of BeTheme and the issue still persists.
  • We didn't include it yet.
    Sorry about the delay but we'll release a fix for it.

Developer team is already working on it.
    Thanks