Layout for blog/post page from a demo-site

Hello!

I would like to reproduce this type of blog page and single post page in my page, also if I select another demo.
Can you explain to me ho to re-create this layout?

Blog page: https://themes.muffingroup.com/be/artist2/blog/ (featured image in square dimension)
Single post: https://themes.muffingroup.com/be/artist2/voluptate-velit/ (image and title at the beginning, text with color background, and tex/image...)

Did you use muffin builder for single post layout? Which element?

Thank you,
Erica

Comments

• Hey
    the main blog style can be changed in theme options>blog,portfolio&shop>blog
    Remember to set the main blog page in wordpress>settings>reading

The single posts are built with the Muffin Builder using images and columns, basically any item you want.
    The only difference from the stock blog, you need to edit the single post, scroll down below the muffin builder to the page options and find a TEMPLATE dropdown, which is "default template" and select "intro header"

You also have options below for the intro header

cheers
  • ok, thank you.
    But can I import the layout from Artist2 demo in my site, which use another demo?
    it would be great to do this!
    Erica
  • I do not understand.
    You cannot use two layouts at the same time because if you'll download pre-built website when you have already installed pre-built website then all of the settings will be overwritten.

Can you explain once more what do you exactly mean?
    thanks
  • I would like to have a single page of 1 demo in my site which has another demo, but probably it is not possible.
  • Unfortuntely, it's not possible.
    All what can I suggest is to create subdomain and to install the wp
    and betheme with the same license key. You can register unlimited
    subdomains with one license key, as long as the main domain is
    registered under the same key.
    There you will be able to use another pre-built website.

Thanks
  • ok thank you for your suggest.