Installation Error: Stylesheet style.css not included??

Hi, I have just ordered and downloaded the package of zthis theme - now I cannot install it because Wordpress tells me, that the theme has no Stylesheet style.css.

So I extracted the zip, in the package I found
- documentation
- Licence
-slider revolution demo
- betheme-child.zip
- psd.zip

I installed betheme.zip - and it does work. But what about the other files? Do I have to install them, too? What are they for?

And after installation, the system check warns the red marked issues, see below - are they a problem? What does it mean? What can I do to solve it?

• PHP Time Limit  30

Minimum 60 is required, 180 is recommended.

• PHP Max Input Vars  1000
  • Minimum 5000 is required
Thanks for help!!!

Comments

• Hello,
    you downloaded the whole package, next time download only the theme file. which is betheme.zip
    You do not have to download anything else.

The warnings are about your hosting settings, which are apparently too low, and could cause problems in the future. We suggest you contact your hosting provider and increase those values. He will know what you mean when you send him this screenshot.
    thanks
  • Hi thanks for answering - but I requested a refund - I cannot handle this theme. It is too difficult for me, also the page builder - too uncomfortable. I have deregistered it and I will buy a theme I am used to and which is easy to handle like enfold or salient.  Be Theme is beautiful, but not for beginners like me.
    Thanks a lot!!!
    I hope the refunds (both, because I ordered the wrong HTML version before - so many problems since yesterday) will be acceppted soon.
    Thanks a lot & so much!!! Iris