Theme update failed.

I can not update Betheme, it gives the following message:
There was an error updating Betheme: The package could not be installed. Package contains no files.

Comments

• Hey, this message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme > Dashboard)

After that, get into the license manager once more, if the license key is still claimed - deregister it, if it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme > Dashboard) and try to update your theme/plugins couple of times (usually it pass after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.
    thanks

• When I started to create this site oficialdoubleh.com.br, we had not yet defined the domain, since the domain doubleh.com.br was of another company here in Brazil. So as I am the Webdesigner responsible I was setting up inside my domain printieweb.com.br/double. After the company decided to acquire the oficialdoubleh.com.br domain, then I deleted the folder, it should have removed the registry, but I forgot to do it and simply deleted it, and now doing the step by step explained up there it accuses the following: Purchase code already used. Please purchase code and remove theme folder on: printieweb.com.br
    And I no longer have to remove it because I deleted the folder where the theme was installed.

• How do I legalize this situation? The company bought the theme. The license is for the company Double H Consulting and Training.
  • If you are having issues with deregistering your license key, want to
    manage your license key or most important, you want to deregister a
    website that has been removed without deregistering it first, head to
    this topic:
    https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest

There you will find instructions and a link to our license tool.
    thanks

• Everything worked! Thank you!