Favicon Switcher

Hi, I am using the Be Theme. Is there a way I can use a different Favicon for selected pages. Or maybe create a layout template with a different favicon?

My site has three different businesses on it, each with a different layout and I need this option please.

Comments

• Hi,
    There is no option to use other favicon on certain pages on the same page.
    But, there is a workaround - you have to create few subdomain - install the wp and betheme there with the same license key. You can register unlimited subdomains with one license key, as long as the main domain is registered under the same key.

After that, you will have few bethemes and you will be able to change the favicons on every website.
    Thanks
  • I think that confused me a bit. Are you saying that I should create a brand new site for the other businesses under a subdomain? So essentially I would have three sites? If so, that is not an option for me, I need to share the user database without setting up a multisite or mulriple installations to maintain.

Please clarify.
  • Yes, the only way to insert other favicons is to create multisite or multiple installations.
    There is no possibility to do that without the theme and wordpress files customization, but unfortunately we do not provide such kind of modifications.
    We help only with the basic CSS codes.

Of course, you can duplicate this website easily with this plugin:
    Thanks