Why "Offer" do not appear in the page options

Hello
I am trying to create a Jobs page in which I would like to display "offers" (from the offer custom-post-type).
I have created a couple of offers, added a category.
I have created a page without sidebar but I do not see "categories" in the page options.
Any ideas?
Best regards
Pascal

Comments

• Hello Pascal,
    I do not quite understand what do you mean because you say that the "offer" custom post type is not present in your wordpress dashboard, but you somehow created them.
    Could you please explain where are they not present? You can send some screenshots.
    thanks
  • Hello
    Well I do have an "Offer" costum-post-type which is present in my BO between Clients and Porfolio (see image attached).
    I can create offers with this custom-post-type but I cannot find how to display them on the front-office.
    Best regards
    Pascal

• What I would like to do is Jobs offers with this and display them as a list.
  • Hello
    I found how to display the OFFER using a post-grid element.
    However, there is no page to display to content of the offer available, which is useless in my case.
    I will find another solution.
    Best regards
    Pascal
  • To display it as a "Jobs" or create another tab similar to our "Offer" feature, you would have to make a lot of changes in our theme files and wordpress files.
    Unfortunately, we do not support this kind of modifications, so we cannot help you with it at all.
    We provide help only with a basic CSS customization.

Thanks