Woocommers Bookings it does not show up

I've installed basic woocommers plugin and then the second (oryginal from woocommerce) the woocommerce bookings.
I have available all features but, when I go to product site theres no any calendar or calcuation I've made at woocomerce panel.
Perhaps it's bonded with the alert I've got from woocomerce panel:

Your theme (Betheme Child) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. Suggestions to fix this:

1. Update your theme to the latest version. If no update is available contact your theme author asking about compatibility with the current WooCommerce version.
  2. If you copied over a template file to change something, then you will need to copy the new version of the template and apply your changes again.
The theme I use is the SCHOOL 2.

I hope you can help me. The woocomerce plugin it's not cheap and I've already sped a lot of time with the theme;)

Comments

• Hi,
    The BeTheme Child is a version of BeTheme for customers which want to customize something in our parent files and if you customized something in woocommerce files, then it will not be updated. (overwritten)
    Remember, to update the parent theme to the latest version.

Also, we support only the basic version of WooCommerce and we do not help with any third party plugin which is available to download for WooCommerce.
    Our policy states that we do not support third party plugins or custom code.
    thanks
  • Totally understand, however the plugin I've mentioned has been taken from original WooCommerce site, so basically it is Woocommerce plugin itself.

I've been trying to update the main theme to last version, but something went wrong. I receive constantly the information that the update has failed. 

Update Failed: The package could not be installed.

• Hey, this message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme > Dashboard)

After that, get into the license manager once more, if the license key is still claimed - deregister it, if it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme > Dashboard) and try to update your theme/plugins couple of times (usually it pass after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.

Also, we support only the basic version of woocommerce, all plugins which are from the woocommerce market(?) are not supported by us too.

thanks
  • Hi Pablo,

Unfortunately after any try of check my licence code I receive only this

{"error":"No registered licenses for this purchase code and username"}

I've already removed sites I've been working on at localhost and now I work with current project only by online still using the same licence code .

I also can't update my theme (School 2) the last version. 

I receive only information like this:

An error occurred while updating Betheme: The package could not be installed. The package contains no files.

Disabling Maintenance mode…

All updates have been completed.

It's getting a little bit frustrating. I've also noticed that woocomerce plugin dosen't show up all futures I've seen for example at tutorials.
  • Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access and your license key privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • All has been alredy sent by contact form. You have one l&p.
  • Sorry, but these login credentials you sent are not working.
    Please send them once more, but this time test them if they works, before you send them.
    Thanks
  • Of course you right Pablo. I've set a new password and test it and it's works.
    Already sent you in the same topic by email.
  • I disabled all of the plugins, cleared the cache of browser and the update ended successfully.
    Thanks