sidebar is not working

Im trying to add sidebar to my post pages and some of the pages but when i click on the sidebar button in the page there is no sidebars appears for me. this is one issue. the second issue, because my site is in Arabic language, in the theme options when i need to change some of the settings all the settings appears in the right side where it hidden and some of the settings view only appears. i will attach some images to explain the situation

Comments

• Hi,
    1) To add sidebar on your page, you have to create it first in the Theme Options > Sidebars.
    Also, the sidebar cannot be empty, insert any widget there.

2) I do not understand at all.
    The problem appear only on the "Muffin Header Builder" right?
    Please disable all of the plugins (leave the Muffin Header Builder turned on only), clear the cache of your browser and check if the issue still exists.

Thanks
  • i have inserted the sidebar name in the theme options and also the sidebar widget is not empty but still is not working
  • Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks