problem with visual composer

Hi

I really need help:

my portfolio section is broken because of visual composer I guess.

I have the latest version of WP and my PHP Version is 7.3
I reinstall the old plugin from the package but stil get the message 
"The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions."
when I try to update a page

Thanks

Comments

• I cant save the changes in Portfolio, because I get the error and in the Portfolio Item I dont see the content of the site (no header, no content)

• Error Details
    =============
    An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 918 of the file /usr/www/users/boldis/boldisland/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/back.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in /usr/www/users/boldis/boldisland/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/back.php:918
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/www/users/boldis/boldisland/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/meta-portfolio.php(472): mfn_builder_save(567)
    #1 /usr/www/users/boldis/boldisland/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): mfn_portfolio_save_data(567)
    #2 /usr/www/users/boldis/boldisland/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
    #3 /usr/www/users/boldis/boldisland/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #4 /usr/www/users/boldis/boldisland/wp-includes/post.php(3951): do_action('save_post', 567, Object(WP_Post), true)
    #5 /usr/www/users/boldis/boldisland/wp-includes/post.php(4028): wp_insert_post(Array, false)
    #6 /usr/www/users/boldis/boldisland/wp-admin/includes/post.php(405): wp_update_post(Array)
    #7 /usr/www/users/boldis/boldisland/wp-admin/post.php(218): edit_post()
    #8 {main}
     thrown
  • I send u my login @ PM 
  • Hi,
    Please send a link to your website.
    Is your BeTheme up to date?
    Also, all of your plugins are up to date?
    Thanks
  • hi

Is your BeTheme up to date? Yes
    Also, all of your plugins are up to date? Yes

I send u the login in PM
  • Your BeTheme is very old, it will not gonna work with that PHP Version.
    Please update your theme to the latest version
    Here is an instruction on how to update the theme:
    http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/documentation/#general
    Theme updates will not delete your content unless you have changed the
    files directly in which case we suggest using a child theme.
    We also recommend creating a backup file.
    Please remove the theme completely from your theme folder and install a
    fresh copy. Do not overwrite files.
    thanks
  • thank you, it really works

the only thing I cant actualice this plugin and in my download files I cant fine the key to activate this one.

An error occurred while updating WPBakery Page Builder: To receive automatic updates license activation is required. Please visit Settings to activate your WPBakery Page Builder. 

any ideas?
    thanks
  • Hi,

purchase codes (license keys) are not included for plugins which are bundled into the theme. It’s because of Themeforest license & agreements. This applies to all themes of course. However, there is no need to use this code because the plugins are fully functional without it.

Something like “Free” version of a plugin does not exist. All bundled plugins are included with extended licenses and users can use these plugins within the theme without needing to purchase them separately. This is standard and according to ThemeForest rules.
    More information about the bundled plugins, you will find here.
    thanks

Remember, if you want to update your plugin to the latest available version for betheme, you have to go to BeTheme > Install Plugins
    Thanks!