Menu

edited July 2019 in Theme support
I am stuck on the menu
  • Only the active page shows on the menu, except the sticky menu where all pages show.  How do I show all pages on the non sticky menu?
  • How do you change the background color of a sticky menu?
  • How do you change the font color of the menu items on the sticky menu?
  • Can you change the font size of menu items?

Thanks,  Ron K

Comments

• Hello Ron,
    1) I do not understand at all.
    Can you explain it greater?

2) You can change the color of the Sticky Header in the Theme Options > Header & Subheader > Header

3) It's the same size as the "Main Menu" size.
    Theme Options > Fonts > Size & Style

4) In Theme Options > Fonts > Family

Thanks
  • edited July 2019
    Pablo thanks;
    • the first item, How do I show all pages on the non sticky menu?  On the Main, non-sticky menu, only the menu items that are moused over show as well as the page that site is showing.  I want to show all pages on the main non-sticky menu.
    • the second item change the sticky menu's background color:  I can change it to dark bu I want it to be the same as my background color of #474026.
    • I still can't change the font color of the page items. Only my theme color is shown.
    • thanks, I am now able to change font size and weight.
    look at the landing, Home page

Ron K
  • 1) Still hard to understand.
    As can I see, all of the menu-items which are provided in Appearance > Menus are displayed.
    We didn't make any further customizations than original wordpress core menu feature.

2) You can also change it to the color of the "Top bar left" - http://prntscr.com/olifmj
    Which is able to set in Theme Options > Colors > Header
    If you would like to set other color than these three, you have to use the Custom CSS code.

3) To change the color of "Menu Items" you have to go the Theme Options > Colors > Menu, it's the "Link color"
    Remember, that your "Theme Skin" in Theme Options > Colors > General has to be changed to "Custom Skin", because every other skin will overwrite your settings by their settings.
    That's because these skins are pre-built colors for the whole website.

Thanks
  • I have requested support on this topic several time.  Then last time you just sent me to a list of discussions.

If you look at me website you will see what I a talking about.  I have spent hours trying to get all of the menu to show.

judithmowery.com
    abc123
  • edited August 2019
    You cannot change the colors because you set the "One Color Skin" as I said in my previous answer:

"To change the color of "Menu Items" you have to go the Theme Options > Colors > Menu, it's the "Link color"
    Remember, that your "Theme Skin" in Theme Options > Colors > General has to
    be changed to "Custom Skin" (!!), because every other skin will overwrite your settings by their settings.
    That's because these skins are pre-built colors for the whole website."

Check the screenshots:

Thanks
  • Thank you, thank you, thank you

Ron K