Fonts size in mobile view

Hi, 
I have checked the "Decrease fonts" option in theme options, but I think the sizes shown in mobile view are too small.
I would like to know how can I modify the size conversion theme uses to adjust this.
Is there a css file? have to do this manually each tag?

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • Hi, yeah sorry, this is the webpage (already online)

thanks
  • In this case, we can suggest two things:
    1) As you said, decrease it by using the Custom CSS for tags.
    2) Increase the font size for desktop, because that value is a based value for mobile font size.
    From that font size it's get decreased to look good for mobile.

Thanks
  • edited July 2019
    Hi, thanks for your answer.

Is there a way to modify the ratio of decreasing? For having an overall effect.
    For example, now the theme is applying a 80% less size from desktop's set font size, where can I increase that ratio instead of changing every single tag for H1,h2,h3,p,b,i…?

• Unfortunately, not.
    You would have to edit theme files (php files) to achieve that - which unfortunately, we do not provide help with.
    I suggest to do that second option from my previous answer, it's the most proper way to solve that problem.
    Thanks
  • Dear bethem, i have now also very small font size on my mobile, and before it was good, it has changed by itself, can you check my site www.thaitshirtfactory.com or shall i send screenshot?
  • Your fonts are fine on mobile, did you solve the problem?
    Thanks