How to create larger thumbnails on Portfolio

Hello BeTheme group, how are you? 

I'm trying to make the thumbnail in the portfolio bigger than the actual featured image - and when the user clicks on it, the actual size is being open in a pop up.

How do I manage to make a larger thumbnail instead of the fullsize thumbnail? thanks

Comments

• Hi,
    There are many types of featured images in the theme, here are instructions for changing them:
    1. To change the size of the images used in portfolio/blog, please navigate to theme options>blog,portfolio&shop>featured image.
    2. To change the size of the default WordPress gallery images, please go to settings>media.
    3. To change the woocommerce images size please go to the customizer tool in wordpress and change it in the front-end.
    More information HERE

Notice!
    Remember to use thumbnail regeneration after you make your changes. Otherwise, the images will not change their size.

thanks
  • Hey, 
    I'm trying to change the preview image of this: http://prntscr.com/orlqbi
    I tried to do what you instructed but no success... Can you please provide an in-depth solution for this? 
    Kindest Regards 
    Shira.
  • The first step I showed you is correct, but you cannot cross the resolution of the original image - otherwise it will not be changed.
    What I mean, if your image is 800x600 and you set the 1200x1200 value there then it not gonna change the size of your image.

Also, this kind of portfolio style - "Masonry" and "Masonry Hover Details" are using the original size of image, so it's automatically the biggest possible resolution.
    Thanks
  • Maybe you misunderstood me - I meant Zoomed In thumbnails - is that possible?
  • Yes, I misunderstood you in this case, but it will not be possible to achieve with this type of portfolio.
    Enlarging on hover is working only on "Masonry Minimal" as on this pre-built website.

Thanks