500 Internal Server Error

Good day:

I just recently purchased the Responsive Multi-Purpose theme on themeforest.net
I am using a Managed WordPress instance via goDaddy. The settings are as follows:
- WordPress 5.2.2
- PHP 7.2

I installed the BeTheme and the recommended plugins. When I selected "install" for the theme of my choice the site started throwing the above error.

I have written to server support for their assistance and thought it wise to also reach out to you guys.

Can I get some help please? Where do I start looking to resolve this issue? I am new to hosting and purchasing themes and look forward to any help you can give.

Additionally, I have a "production/staging" configuration in my goDaddy account, however, I see where if I have the key registered in one I can't use it in the other. Are there any plans to allow this type testing before pushing to production?

Comments

• Hello,
    You should contact your hosting provider once more, it looks like the problem with your server configuration.
    Ask them about the logs, they should recognize the problem after looking at the error message.

About the second question, you can only register the license key on one domain, of course, you can deregister it and register on other.
    But, it's really necessary to use the one license key on single domain.
    The only exceptions are for subdomains or subfolders. You can register
    unlimited subdomains with one license key, as long as the main domain is
    registered under the same key.
    This also applies to subfolder on localhost installations.

Thanks
  • Thanks for responding Pablo, you are correct. They finally resolved the issue. 
  • Glad to hear that.
    If you have some other questions, feel free to ask.
    Thanks