Entire website floating on mobile

edited August 2019 in Theme support
With Layerslider on we have the situation that the entire website is floating on all mobile devices. We disabled all plugins and deleted all added CSS for testing, same. It seems layerslider is the cause. Any settings we can use to avoid that?

We also see the page is collapsing when layerslider is put on "hero slider" - we solved it putting settings on "Normal", but should also work on "hero".

When clicking a tab on mobile menu the page scrolls to the section but the menu stays open (doesn't close automatically).

With all our clients and account on theme forest we have a dozen licenses with you and never saw such a problem.

Glad if you take a look:
login: /wp-admin/

Can't set ticket to private?? Are these passwords exposed? Weird...

Team BRIZZO

Comments

• Hello,
    This is not a ticket, it is a forum post and everybody can see it. We are working on a proper ticket system.

We do not see anything out of the ordinary with the website on mobile widht. Maybe you could send some screenshots so we understand better?

The menu does not close by default, this is normal in the theme. If you want to change it, you would have to write custom JS.
    thanks
  • Our testing tools also shows the website correct, but please take a iPhone to test. Here you go, you can float the entire main container around until website disappears to the left: https://snag.gy/QzIoeZ.jpg

Just take a iPhone pls.

Also when you narrow the browser window on desktop there is a padding/margin to the left at one point which is indicating something is not right since the last updates.

All was fine, we didn't touch the site since a couple months, was after the update, please also check the hero slider setting error, maybe it all plays together.

Oh that's not right, sorry. All your demos on the side have the right behaviour, menu closing after you choose a tab, everything else would be ridiculous, please double-check, thx.

THX
    Bernhard

• Hey,
    you are correct, on the phone the width of the page was not calculated properly. We will test this further, although I cannot recreate this issue on my BeTheme installation so it is most likely that this error is somwhere inside the slider you created. Nevertheless I added custom CSS to your theme options that hides overflow-x on mobile, thus the scroll bar is not visible and you cannot scroll right. Please test if that works for you.

We do not have any pre-built website (demo) with a side-slide menu that closes upon clicking the menu item on a one-page.

thanks
  • Yes, it is working, thanks for the fix! I really appreciate it!!

As far as the menu not closing: you have demos with slide menu, but (unfortunately) I was wrong they are not closing either. So why would a drop down menu close and a slide-in menu not? Makes no sense at all. We would be happy if you fix that too with the next theme version, thx!!!

Thanks for everything,
    Bernhard
  • We'll take it into the consideration.
    So, for now - if you have some other questions or problems, feel free to ask.

Greetings