Cannot update Slider Revolution. Package comes back as empty.

Hi there.
Not sure what happened, but for some reason, there was an update that may or may not have gotten pushed for our BeTheme install and then it's letting us know that the Slider Revolution plugin needs to be updated.

Once we attempt to do this, it comes back saying that the "The package could not be installed. The package contains no files." Which has been a bit problematic since during that time, it's deactivated the plugin and now all the sliders we've implemented, broke and just shows the shortcode.

After reading through some of the other discussion about this issue, we are trying to check the license that we currently have, but when I do so I get a generic JSON error with "error":"No registered licenses for this purchase code and username".

So, I'm at a loss here. I guess one thing is that I'm not sure how the license code that I'm using to check along with this username can no longer exist when it says it's valid in BeTheme dashboard on our site.

Can anyone offer some assistance to get this resolved?

Comments

• Hello,
    Please go to your website, deregsiter and register your license key.
    After that, everything will be working fine - try to update your RevSlider like 2-3 times to get your license key refreshed in our database.
    Thanks
  • edited August 2019
    Quick question...

Do you know where I can find my license key? I've tried going to ThemeForest, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I did notice that if I try to update the RevSlider it appears to pop into the API string URL, so I'm not sure if that's it completely or not.

EDIT:

Scratch that...I found it.
  • So, is there anything else I can help you with?
    Thanks
  • Nope!
    Looks like deregistering and re-registering the license key did the trick. Thanks!