Remove padding between rows

Hello
Is there an option to remove padding between rows? I have 2 columns with a photo on one side that I'd like to run the full height of the row. At the moment there's an automatic space appearing at the top and end.
Thanks

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • edited August 2019
    Hello
    Here's a link where I would like to remove the padding from the images:

Thanks
  • You shouldn't insert the image there as an item - it will never be scratched.
    In this case, you should insert a background-image in that row and select the "cover" option.
    Try it, and give me a message with result.
    Thanks
  • edited August 2019
    hi
    Thanks for the reply. I already have the gradient as a background image for the whole row. If I insert the image as a background to the column, it gets cropped weirdly on mobile. When it goes to mobile, I need the image to be separate and the text on the gradient to be separate. Here's an image of the layout style that I'm trying to achieve on desktop:

• This way I told you is the only way to do that.
    Otherwise it will get resized every breakpoint(or sometimes every width and height change) and it will not be equal heighed to that gradient.
    Settings it to cover will make it cropped, but it will be always scratched.

Remember, that you can create a separate section for mobile only.
    Thanks
  • edited August 2019
    Hi
    Here's a version with the first 2 images set as background cover.
    What settings do I need to apply in the Responsive options to make the image appear on mobile without being cropped?
    Thanks
  • You should apply the default min-height value for this element in custom css field of that element.
    Or create the separate section for mobile only with image item inside, not background image.

Thanks
  • Thanks, I'll try that option...
  • Hi
    For creating a separate section for mobile only, where is the option to show/hide a row on mobile?
    I only spotted it in the column option...
    Thanks
  • Here: https://themenectar.ticksy.com/article/9164/ you can find how to hide rows with classes.
    Thanks