Parallax image not sizing correctly.

I have included two pages as examples for a website that we are developing. Sometimes the header parallax images will stretch and not size corrrectly, however, the second parallax image sections do not size correctly upon load. You have to refresh for them to load correctly. 

I'm not sure how to fix this issue as we've never encountered it before in Muffin Builder.

Comments

• Hello,
    Images with parallax effect will not scratch, they have always the same size as the original source.
    Also, the problem can be related to minify/cache plugins.
    It's not a good idea to use them while your website is not finished.
    Please, disable all of the plugins and then, try to apply your parallax image once more - then check, if the issue still exists.
    Thanks
  • Hi.

I've disabled the cache plugin and replaced the image in the parallax section. However, the same problem of the image zooming and stretching still happens.

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • We had to add the jQuery script into the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > JS to trigger the window resize.
    We'll check what can be the reason of that behavior and surely fix it in next updates, for now - please leave this Custom JS code.
    thanks
  • Thank you. 
  • We have multiple sites built with the BeTheme and Muffin Builder. All of our sites are having this issue. Will the update be done soon, or can you share the fix?
  • Hello,
    we will try to fix it as soon as possible but we cannot give you a date.
    As Pablo said, you will find the code in theme options> custom css&js> JS
    Just copy it to your other websites and it should work fine.
    thanks
  • I've added the JS code to this site: https://drchrismagiera.com/ but we are still having issues with resizing and images not displaying.

I'll send the credentials via the submit form.
  • The parallax header still does not size correctly and there are two sections that simply do not load the parallax images.
  • Please send us these login credentials and we'll check it once more.
    Thanks
  • I disabled all of your plugins and it works fine - remember, do not use caching plugins while your page is not finished.
    Also, it's a not good idea to use minify plugin while your website is using a lot of parallax effects - it could make a lot of problems with script's calculating.

Thanks
  • Do you suggest a caching plugin to use that is compatable with the theme?
  • No, I do not.
    After disabling all of your plugins (including two caching), the issue disappeared.
    I think, that the problem is on their side, because is the most common problem with the cache plugins - not correctly configured can broke whole functionality of the website.
    Thanks