Specific Icon

Hello

After about 5 month , do you have any plan to add Viber , Telegram and some new icon to your list?

Comments

• Hello,
    Currently we are working about upgrading the support forum and some visual appearance 'fixes'
    We'll surely add few new icons, but right now we cannot tell exactly when.
    If we'll add them it will be included in the changelog here:

Thanks
  • Its dos not tack to much time  to add theme...

1-What is Templates menu ? 
    2-What is Layouts menu?
    3-I have add some notes in excerpt , but I don't know where i can see that .
  • 1) Epecially designed Page Templates can be used to incorporate special features on pages. These include:
    • Default Template - header and footer sections are included by default.
    • Archives - this template automatically created a list that includes Available Pages, Latest Posts, Archives by Subjects and Archives by Months.
    • Blank Page - this template creates a blank page.
    • Portfolio -this template enables you to add Portfolio pages to a website. You can see the entries in Portfolio > Portfolio.
    • Sitemap -this template enables you to create a simple sitemap.
    • Under Construction - this template lets you create an Under Construction page.
    Of course, you can use our "Templates" feature too, which allows you to import pre-designed layouts(made by you with Muffin Builder)
    To import them, you have to use the "Import/Export" tool which is on every page below the Muffin Builder.

2) Layouts feature allows you to change the type of header, logo and much more on certain pages.
    It's really usefull thing.
    To change it on page, you have to select (already created) layout in the Page Options while editing the page

3) Excerpt field is usually used in the "Single Post" post type.
    If you want to describe your post in few words, you should use this field, because on "Main Blog" page (if excerpt field is filled) it will use it, instead of cutted text from original text.

Thanks

• Hello
    Could you please show me with example or video ?

1) Epecially designed Page Templates can be used to incorporate special features on pages. These include:
    • Default Template - header and footer sections are included by default.
    • Archives - this template automatically created a list that includes Available Pages, Latest Posts, Archives by Subjects and Archives by Months.
    • Blank Page - this template creates a blank page.
    • Portfolio -this template enables you to add Portfolio pages to a website. You can see the entries inPortfolio > Portfolio.
    • Sitemap -this template enables you to create a simple sitemap.
    • Under Construction - this template lets you create an Under Construction page.
  • Unfortunately, we do not have any video for explaining it.
    But, you can test them by enabling it while editing the page, here:
    You'll notice the difference between all of the templates.

If you have some other questions, feel free to ask.
    Thanks
  • I want to crate Site map and Under construction 

Could you pleas tell me how to crate that ? 

• The template "Under Construction" is not used in nowadays.
    Right now, you should create the page which you want to display for a "Under Construction" and apply it to display in Theme Options > Pages > Under Construction
    Select that page in "Custom Page" dropdown menu

After selecting the "Sitemap" template, you will see all of the links on your website.
    It's not used for users, it's for crawlers (google robots), so basically SEO.

Thanks
  • For Sitemap you mean there is no need to redesign the page ?
    And its not good to show the page for users and customers ? 
  • Yes, this template is for crawlers only, so basically, the google robots.
    For a customer/user it will look like a broken page.

Thanks