Masonry Blog Style Item

edited August 2019 in BeBuilder
Hi, We have several websites using Betheme and love it! There is one website we are replicating on different languages and noticed that  when using a Blog Item with the Masonry Blog Style on the homepage, post feature pics are not being cropped and zoomed like on the original. How do I fix that?

This is the original site. Here the copy of the same site in a different language that is having the issue on the front page. When duplicating the website here, Blog item then shows like it is supposed to show. No idea what the problem might be. Please help. Thanks.

Comments

• edited August 2019
    Hello,
    Images on any "Masonry" type will not be cropped or zoomed.
    Unfortunately, this is not possible to change in the theme options - you would have to use other layout for blog in this case.
    Thanks
  • Pablo, thanks for your response. My problem here is that I have now 4 websites that are exact copies. Only one of them is showing this issue, the other 3 are cropping and zooming the featured picture as supposed to.
  • edited August 2019
    Take a look at this one and then at this one. They are EXACT copies but the Masonry looks different.
  • Sorry, my mistake - the masonry blog image depends on settings set featured image.
    Only masonry style on portfolio does use the original image.

The images have other sizes, that's the difference what makes them look not the same:

Change the size of the image in Theme Options > Blog, Portfolio & Shop > Featured Image.
    Notice!
    Remember to use thumbnail regeneration after you make your changes. Otherwise, the images will not change their size.

Also, the size provided there cannot be bigger than original size of image, otherwise, the image will not change their size either.
    Thanks