styling Blog

1st of all thanks for such an excellent theme and great support... and sorry for all my questions.
We believe we're almost there!

I'm trying now to style the blog, I have 2 avenues I'm exploring a full white page and a default color page

if you can help me with these questions I believe I'm good to go
  • Can I style the blog page individually of the colors of the main site?

• Do I need to manually set the height of the header style in css for the blog page?

• Also, I added a Featured Image in the blog page and it doesn't show up at the top

• Finally, the Post Title is MASSIVE, how can i tweak the font only for the blog widget?
Thanks

Comments

• edited September 2019
    Hello,
    1) The color of main site (I suppose, you mean the content or body color?) can be changed only globally in the Theme Options > Colors

2) I do not understand, the header height depends of content inserted there, about the menu items, sliders, subheader etc.
    Of course, it depends on your minimalist option too, choosed in Theme Options > Header & Subheader > Header

3) There is a featured image on single blog post - did you solve it?

4) You mean the sidebar, right?

Thanks
  • I don't think you looked at my blog, but it's okay...
    I'll buy a different theme for the blog as it appears that's the only bad thing of the be theme

thanks,
    Geo
  • I did, to be honest they are the only links you sent, so I had to check it.

So, I asked you some things to be 100% sure what you're asking for.
    We use the basic wordpress blog functionalities with little tweaks for main blog page, so things like changing the background color for blog page only is possible with the Custom CSS.

The featured image is there as well - http://prntscr.com/p1knbb, this guy standing is a featured image.

The last question is not understandable for me, the blog widgets are in the sidebar and if you mean the blog items in main blog page, just let me know - I'm not sure at the moment with this one.

Thanks