Website loads boxed and jumps to full width

when i go to the website the page loads boxed and after 1 sec. the page jumps to full width. i want the page full width from the start without any jumping. How can i avoid the problem?

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • thx for responding, the website  https://immo-booster.eu/
  • As I see you're using some kind of minify plugin.
    We suggest, not to use it (or to not to use it for JS code).

For now, please disable all of the plugins, clear the cache and check if the issue still exists.
    Thanks
  • thx for reply, i didn´t use any minify plug ins but the problem still exists.  I installed autoptimized plugin now, but it has no negative effect 
  • I investigated the problem and it looks like the problem is related to the WPBakery.
    This plugin first loads the HTML, then JS and CSS and when JS and CSS is loaded it's forcing content to make it full width.

The only way to fix it which we can suggest is to install some kind of preloading plugin.
    Thanks