After Wordpress Update 5.2.3 no pictures were loading!

I updated to the latest Wordpress version and suddenly no more images were displayed in the frontend, neither in the header nor in the posts. I have now activated a backup of the old version. What was the problem? Will the problem be fixed in the next Betheme update?

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • Hm, how I mentioned we restore the site, so now everything is fine. Here is the link to our site: www.wine-travelling.de. When I updated the site all pictures were gone, even the picture from the instagram feed... So I don't wanna update to the actual wordpress version if this problem still exist. Do am I the first person with this problem??
  • edited September 2019
    Please tell me, is your PHP Version 7 or higher?
    Also, be sure that while updating the WP to the latest version all of the plugins are disabled.
    Thanks
  • The PHP version is 7.1.30! What should be disabled during updating WP`?
  • Sorry, I didn't complete the sentence - I alrready fixed it.
    I meant to be sure that all of the plugins are disabled while updating the theme.

Thanks