Slider Revolution Registeration Required

Hi ! Need  to Discuss I Purchased betheme, and there are Builtin Revolution Slider Plugin and other some, But Revolution Slider Notifying that me to Purchase a license,
Please Confirm are these Builtin Plugin are not registered? 

Comments

• Hi,

purchase codes (license keys) are not included for plugins which are bundled into the theme. It’s because of Themeforest license & agreements. This applies to all themes of course. However, there is no need to use this code because the plugins are fully functional without it.

Something like “Free” version of a plugin does not exist. All bundled plugins are included with extended licenses and users can use these plugins within the theme without needing to purchase them separately. This is standard and according to ThemeForest rules.
    More information about the bundled plugins, you will find here.

Thanks!
  • Hi,

Same issue is happening to me. Could you please tell me how I can make revolution slider work?
  • What's the problem?
    Can you explain it greater?
    Thanks
  • edited September 2019
    Same thing here.

I just activated revolution slider and when trying to add a new icon layer it shows a pop-up asking for a "Purchase Code". So I wasn'0t able to use the plugin

Could you tell me where do I get this purchase code? I inserted the one I got when purchase the BeTheme, but it says it is invalid.

• Hello,
    the icon feature is their newest option and this is not a standard icon but their own library of premium icons for which you need a separate license to use the slider.
    The bundled plugin does not need to be activated but does not contain the premium features from the plugin author like custom icons, pre-buitl sliders and instant update. It has all its functionality besides the additional content from the author. This applies to all themes on themeforest that include the Revolution Slider.
    thanks