Background picture does not shrink on the iPad

Hi,
the background picture next to the contact form https://www.pixelway.de/sapacino/high-top-sneaker-bergamo/?lang=en,
does not fit on the iPad, that means, it does not get smaller.

What do I have to do here?

Thank you

Comments

• Hello,
    Take a look at your image:
    The white space is on the left, so it will always be the picture of the shoes on the right making the blank space.

Also, the parallax effect will not shrink(or extend), it's using the original size of image.
    We suggest, not to use the parallax effect on mobile - because it's not working on all of the devices and older phones/tablets will start to statter because this effect is very advanced js code.

Thanks
  • Hello,
    We recommend that you do not use the parallax effect on mobile devices - it does not work on all devices.

At which point in the BeThemes option I can disable the parallax effect only for mobile devices.

thanks
  • Hey,
    there is no such option but you can always hide the section on desktop and show another section on mobile that will replace it with a normal background. The section visibility option can be found by editing the section in the Muffin Builder.
    thanks
  • Hey,
    can you please explain that to me in more detail.
    "The section visibility option can be found in the Muffin Builder." Unfortunately, I did not quite understand that.

thanks
  • Yes, sure. When you edit a section in the Muffin Builder you can select on what device does it show and and what device it does not. Then you can create two sections with the same content, one will display on desktop with a parallax background, then it will hide on mobiles and be replaced with a section with a normal background image.
    See screenshots:
    thanks