Google Adsense not showing on posts pages

I have a Google Adsense account and in order to use that on my site I needed to add code to the header,
this codes shows Google ads but only on my homepage and not on my posts pages - even though I can find the adsense code in the source of both.
Is there a way to get this solved so that also on post pages the ads are shown?

Comments

• Hello,
    where did you paste the script? Are you using a plugin? Please send some links to those pages so we can inspect. Maybe there is an option in the plugin you are using that allows you to set it up on custom post types like posts or portfolios.
    thanks
  • Hi,

Yes I used several plugins to add the code and with all the ads show on the (home)page but not on posts. Some had an option to show on either page, post or both but nothing I try solves the issue so that ads are shown on post pages.

I also tried adding the code through Betheme's options -> js section but then even on pages, the ads don't show. I checked the source then and the Google AdSenese code is present but at bottom of page and not within header section of page/post.

Is there a way I can send you the link privately? Through dm at codecanyon for example?
  • edited September 2019
    ps I have sent the link via a codecanyon message, refering to this thread and mentioning your name.
  • Hey,
    we checked and it looks like the code for the script is loaded insided all of the pages, even on posts but not actually showing the add on single posts.
    I would disable all of your plugins, go to theme options>SEO and insert the script in any of the fields. Remember to inlude <script> ... </script> tags as well and then check if it works.
    thanks
  • edited September 2019
    Hi there,

I have tried what you suggest but unfortunately without result.
    The same happens: homepage shows ads, single post pages do not - even though on both I can find the google code in the source.

I suspect that Google doesn't know what to do with single posts from betheme?
  • Single posts in betheme are not really changed that much. They are a standard wordpress custom post type and should work fine. Please send us also login and password to the wp-admin so we can take a look. Remember to attach a link to this topic.

Please also tell us where you inserted the script so we can test it.
    thanks
  • I have sent you the details
  • Hey,
    I asked you about the script, which plugin it is, and could you send us the whole script.
    Please provide this information.
    thanks
  • Oh sorry about that, didn't see that question.
    I have sent it via codecanyon.
  • Hi there, I see it is now working, what did you do to get it solved?
  • Did you attach a link to this disscussion? You always should so we know where to look. You most likely did get a response, check your email.
    thanks
  • I sent the links and login details earlier through codecanyon and I saw you already manged to login the backoffice, did you change something that solved the problem?
  • Sorry, please forget my last posts, it still is not solved, I was wrong.
    Please see the PM at codecanyon for new login details
  • I asked you to send me information about which plugin are you currently using to add google adsense and to send me the script for your google adsense in this website. I only got another wp-admin access details. Please create one message, which inludes all of this information and a link to this dissussion.
    thanks
  • Strange, I did send it earlier so this might have gotten lost.
    I have sent it again.
  • DId you guys receive the details?
  • We didn't get any message from you yet.
    Please check your mail inbox for our response, look also inside the spam folder.
    If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.
    Be sure that you sent all required information mentioned in the previous message.
    Thanks
  • I am 110% sure I have sent it, but through the PM system at Codecanyon, so not via amail. No PM received there?
  • Please send it once more thru the contact form which is on the right side at
    http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what
    might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • I have sent it again.
    Maybe last time it was rejected due to the fact I added the Google sript in it, I now did not but added the referral url where you can find it.

Did you receive the message now at codecanyon?
  • edited October 2019
    So, the google ads are in the single posts code.

Sometimes the ads pool is empty and it does not display any of them.
    That's normal thing.

But, I refreshed it once more and ad appeared:

So, everything works fine.
    Thanks

• Thanks for checking this, strangely enough on the (home)page this never happens as far as I have seen until now.