Darkening effect

Hello, I'm trying to achieve the same effect of darkening and signing the collection on our site:
like here:

I would like to create a dim effect with the signature of the collection, I used the following elements in the wizard:

Please give me a hint whether it is possible to avoid altering the photos in e.g. Photoshop and it goes to get such an effect in the wizard.

Comments

• Hey,
    we do not have an effect like this, except the portfolio item.
    You can look here for something else that would suit your needs:
    The only sollution would be to use custom css.
    thanks
  • I understand, can I get help with your CSS code?
    Collections are not part of the portfolio, they are just paintings. I care about exactly the same blackout effect as on the original Weisheupl page. It should be just an image with a link to the home page, but I care about the blackout effect.

Or should i share you the log in data?

https://weishaeupl.de/kollektionen.html - just like here. 

Image showing the collection, the signature of the collection and the blackout effect when hovering.
    I will really be very grateful for help, it will save me a lot of time and hours of work, for you it's probably a matter of a few minutes :)
  • Exact the same effect will have to be made with very advanced css code and a lot of css animations (keyframes) to make it look that smooth as on the example.
    Unfortunately, we provide help with the minor css tweaks only (like hiding some stuff or changing the color of some elements)

If you does not want to handle with CSS code, you can try to use the "Hover Box" and use alternative image as this shadow (as you told - imho, this is not a bad idea), or use another item.
    Thanks
  • I will use Hover box but, if i use this tool after i move my mouse over the picture there is a little box with link icon. Can you help me to delete this?
  • Sure, of course.
    Please paste that code below into the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    .image_item .image_links {
    display:none !important;
    }
    Thanks
  • Thank you!
    Best regards!