COuld you help us produce a footer like this?

HI Guys
Can we ask. How much is involved in reproducing a footer like this. We stumbled across a site and loved the layout of the footer. We hoped to re-produce something similar and hoped you could help. OWUld thi sbe somethign you could advis eus on or perhaps help with.
Garyimage

Comments

• Hello,
    Surely, you'll need some CSS to achieve that, but simply, it's a 1/5 footer, which means it will have five columns.

To change the layout to 1/5, please go to the Theme Options > Footer

Then, simply fill the tabs in Appearance > Widgets, they will be named "Footer | 1" etc.

Thanks
  • edited October 2019
    I have added a 5 column footer with a background image. The URL is here

I was wondering how we add some lines The line down the footer after the second column.

Also the logo is spread over two columns. Would this be tricky?

I was wondering if icons can be added to address and social sections. Is there apps in the widgets for this?

Is it easy to add a contact form also? Do we have anything in widgets for this that can be styled.

Thank you for your time and assistance.
    gary
  • All items which are available to insert in footer tabs are displayed there:

Of course, you can also provide a shortcode for some item or contact form to insert it there.
    For best results, we suggest to use the Contact Form 7 plugin.

About the line between columns, you will have to create a Custom CSS for it, are you able to do that?
    Thanks
  • Im afraid not. Its only one line in the example that separates content. Could you provide this or is this outwith the support arrangement.

I also noticed that the logo is spread over two columns. Is this something you could assist with?
    Thnak you
  • What do you mean by "the logo is spread over two column", I did not notice that:

About the line, please paste that CSS code into the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS

#Footer .container > div:nth-child(1){
    border-right:2px solid white !important;
    padding-right:10px;
    box-sizing:border-box;
    }
    Thanks
  • Wow thank you so much. This produces a line that is after the first column. If I change the code below will this move the line to the second column? Thanks again amzing stuff we are very impressed!!
    div:nth-child(1){
    to div:nth-child(2){
  • Glad that you solved it out.
    Is there anything else I can help you with?
    Thanks
  • No thanks we are good to go.
    Thank you