Get Rid of Magnifiers on Photos

Comments

• Hello,
    Please go to the Theme Options > Global > General, and change the "Style" of "Image Frame" section to "Disable hover effects"

Thanks

• I did what you said, it did not fix the problem.
  • Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • https://sininatin.com/shop/lemon-lust/

You're in Europe, right?  Not sure our schedules will jibe.  But the site is online now and I'll leave it online all day.

Sorry, don't have services to load screen shot but you can see it yourself if you access the site.  Sininatin.com.  I want the magnifiers gone.  I followed your instructions but it didn't get rid of them.  
  • I left the site active all day per your instructions, but received no reply.  I'll leave it active awhile longer.  
  • Here's a link to the page, but you can see it by simply accessing the site.

• Hello,
    there is no option for that. It is set by default and cannot be changed in options. You can try this method:
    thanks
  • It's too bad you've decided for everyone that everybody wants magnifiers.

Rather than telling me to "try" this--which the link says it didn't work so they tried other stuff--rather than have me waste hours of time trying to figure out something that you already know, would you please give me the code as to how to get rid of the magnifiers?  
  • The magnifers are the basic functionality in woocommerce - we didn't customize the plugin code in any way.

If you would like to remove that, please follow the topic, that Bryan sent you.
    Thanks
  • This is the topic that Bryan sent me.  Can you be more specific?  This goes on for pages and pages of people "trying" things that don't work.   Check it out and let me know how to get rid of the magnifiers, please.

• I applied that code that "Tom" from that topic Bryan said into the functions.php file and it works fine.
    Be sure, that you pasted it correctly.
    Thanks
  • The code that you’re referring to above relates to zoom not magnifier effects.  They’re separate.  But I want to remove both.  Below it it has something about CSS.  But you’re telling me to put it in the php file?  

• edited November 2019
    We are talking about the functionality, that after hovering its 'zooming' the image, right?

So, about your reply:
    That "Documentation, Adding CSS" is just a footer of his post which is added automatically by system on every his post.

What we meant, was this:

Add it into the "functions.php" file of the theme.
    Thanks 
  • There are 2 parts: magnifiers and zoom.  Do you know which one this is?
  • Yes, of course.
    And the zoom in WooCommerce is like a lightbox.

I do not understand where is your problem - isn't the code working which disables the maginifier?
    Thanks
  • The link you sent me is how to create a magnifier glass.  I don’t want to create a magnifier glass.  I want to get rid of magnifier.  

The other code you gave me isn’t clear.  It has all kinds of gaps in it and I have no idea what the code is.

Some page I looked at says there are two different problems: zoom and magnifier.  The code you provided says “remove image zoom support”.  
  • Sorry but this is default way of woocommerce plugin showing product images. This looks the same way on all themes and we do not change it in any way.
    To disable this, you need to add PHP code into your theme files.
    We sadly do not help with this kind of changes and if you are feeling lost with the whole theme editing we suggest you contact a web developer.
    Here is an article on how to disable the zoom, all I can do for now:
    thansk
  • tmitche
    if you are still looking for how to remove the magnifying glass icon and the magnifying glass effect, you can use this css code

.woocommerce-product-gallery__image {
    pointer-events: none;
    }

.woocommerce div.product div.images .woocommerce-product-gallery__trigger {
    visibility:hidden;
    }