How to register Slider Revolution?

Hi,

where can I find the Purchase Code to aktivate the slider Revolution?
I read that this plugin is included into Betheme! Till now I just can use it without activation.

Thanks fpr your answer!

Comments

• Hi,

purchase codes (license keys) are not included for plugins which are bundled into the theme. It’s because of Themeforest license & agreements. This applies to all themes of course. However, there is no need to use this code because the plugins are fully functional without it.

Something like “Free” version of a plugin does not exist. All bundled plugins are included with extended licenses and users can use these plugins within the theme without needing to purchase them separately. This is standard and according to ThemeForest rules.
    More information about the bundled plugins, you will find here.
    thanks

Thanks!
  • Hi, I'm trying to use a template Slider to modify it to my needs. I get the popup to buy Slider Revolution. Is't this slider bundled? Shouldn't it be marked as bought?

• Hi @kostrowska,

Purchase codes (license keys) are not included for plugins that are bundled into the theme. It’s because of the Themeforest license & agreements. This applies to all themes, of course. However, there is no need to use this code because the plugins are fully functional without it.

Something like the “Free” version of a plugin does not exist. All bundled plugins are included with extended licenses, and users can use these plugins within the theme without needing to purchase them separately. This is standard and according to ThemeForest rules.

More information about the bundled plugins, you will find in the link below:

https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/213762463-Bundled-Plugins

Thanks!

• Just to make sure, the plugin is functional in the bundled theme, but there are features that are not included, like the. mentioned premium features, correct?

• That is right. If you would like to unlock the premium features of the plugin, you will have to buy the extended version of it.

Best regards

• hello, up to a few weeks each time i bought betheme with install plugins i get silder revolution premium included. now not anymore ? sad ...

• Hello @gueret1880,

Purchase codes (license keys) are not included for plugins that are bundled into the theme. It’s because of the Themeforest license & agreements. This applies to all themes, of course. However, there is no need to use this code because the plugins are fully functional without it.

SSomething like the “Free” version of a plugin does not exist. All bundled plugins are included with extended licenses, and users can use these plugins within the theme without needing to purchase them separately. This is standard and according to ThemeForest rules.

More information about the bundled plugins, you will find in the link below:

https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/213762463-Bundled-Plugins

Thanks!