Responsive Visibility for Shop Slider [20191019]

Hi
Home Page.

I have a section on the HOME page that is showing for desktop but not on mobile/tablet.

The Responsive Visibility option is set ON.

The section on the page has Responsive Visibility set to DEFAULT (which I assume is ON)

The heading for the section is showing but the WooCommerce products in the SHOP SLIDER are not displaying on mobile/tablet but products do display on desktop/laptop.

Can't figure out why WooCommerce products aren't showing in the two SHOP SLIDERS on this page (new products for her and new products for home)

Am I missing something obvious?

If required site login details sent via support on ThemeForest - https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact

Thx

Comments

• As an addendum to this. I created a copy of the home page and using Visual Composer/WPBakery I created a row with a WooCommerce product slider display which worked. 

So I am obviously missing a setting somewhere on Muffin that lets the Muffin Shop Slider display on responsive.

Thx
  • Hi Just checking that you received the email sent via support?
    Thx 
  • Hello,
    But category pages are made by the woocommerce plugin and we didn't customize it in any way and it's not available to customize it through the theme options.
    All of the options which will allow you to customize the display of woocommerce pages are in the customizer. (Appearance > Customize)

About the slider, I can see it on desktop, tablet and mobile - I do not see the problem.
    Thanks
  • Hi Pablo

Thx, you highlighted the issue. Just realised that when logged in the products show, but when visiting as a customer the products don't show. But this only happens for the Shop Slider on the home page as it's based on categories, not all of which are displayable to users.

thank you!

• I tested is as a guest and administrator, I do not see the difference.
    Does it happen only as a customer or as a guest too?

On which browser did you notice it?
    Also, if the role you are talking about is coming from plugin which provides you "Roles" tab in WP, then we are not able to help you - this is third-party plugin which is not supported by us.
    Thanks
  • edited October 2019
    No, it was a WooCommerce setting. All sorted now.But wouldn't have spotted without your confirmation!

It only happened as a guest.

Thanks