Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Responsive Visibility for Shop Slider [20191019]

Hi
Home Page.

I have a section on the HOME page that is showing for desktop but not on mobile/tablet.

The Responsive Visibility option is set ON.

The section on the page has Responsive Visibility set to DEFAULT (which I assume is ON)

The heading for the section is showing but the WooCommerce products in the SHOP SLIDER are not displaying on mobile/tablet but products do display on desktop/laptop.

Can't figure out why WooCommerce products aren't showing in the two SHOP SLIDERS on this page (new products for her and new products for home)

Am I missing something obvious?

If required site login details sent via support on ThemeForest - https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact

Thx

Comments

• As an addendum to this. I created a copy of the home page and using Visual Composer/WPBakery I created a row with a WooCommerce product slider display which worked. 

So I am obviously missing a setting somewhere on Muffin that lets the Muffin Shop Slider display on responsive.

Thx
  • Hi Just checking that you received the email sent via support?
    Thx 
  • Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hi Pablo

Thx, you highlighted the issue. Just realised that when logged in the products show, but when visiting as a customer the products don't show. But this only happens for the Shop Slider on the home page as it's based on categories, not all of which are displayable to users.

thank you!

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • edited October 21
    No, it was a WooCommerce setting. All sorted now.But wouldn't have spotted without your confirmation!

It only happened as a guest.

Thanks