Header image border

Hi, I'd like to make my header look like this site:

http://themes.opendept.net/hemma-elegant/

So I've made the top image of the page 'Full Screen' in 'Advanced - Style', but how do I add the white border please?

Thanks.

Comments

• Hello,
    Whole website is using style which is really similar to our "Boxed" layout, you can enable it in Theme Options > Global > General

I wanted to show you it on screenshot, but lightshot is having problems today and it does not want to upload any images.

Also, if you would like to create a border, you would have to use Custom CSS code or manipulate the padding to display the background of section, to make it look like the border.

Thanks
  • Hi,

The boxed layout looks good but doesn't always stick to the 20px border around the edge, when I change screen size it can increase the left/right boxed size like in the image below. I'm not sure how to use custom css, could you give me an example of what that would be please?

Because I have an image of the site logo within a wrap, the background image is the background image of the wrap. Padding settings don't seem to generate white space around the wrap.

Thanks

• I managed to sort it with a custom class, except even with an equal margin around the image, the bottom margin is off the screen, is there a way to rectify this? Thanks.

• Can you send us a link to your website?
    Also, remember to turn off the "Under Construction" mode

Thanks
  • You should disable the "Full Height" option on the section settings - of course, it will be streched in height, but you will not achieve that border effect.

Thanks