About License

Can I use my betheme licesense key to a new site as my old site I do not need now?

Comments

• Hi,
    all of the themes on the envato market are under the same license,
    details: https://themeforest.net/licenses/standard
    You can use one license per end product, so you can use any pre-built website you desire or mix them but you cannot use the theme license on two domains.
    The only exceptions are for subdomains or subfolders. You can register unlimited subdomains with one license key, as long as the main domain is registered under the same key.
    This also applies to subfolder on localhost installations.
    thanks
  • Hello, 
    I installed theme on sub-folder and registered it 

when I deregistered and try to re-register in other sub-folder

it gave me error of 'multiple license error'

I wanted to copy code of other template but I can't install pre built site on other folder in same domain.. Please help

• Remember, to register the primary domain first.
    I mean, on 'innulus.com', then register it on 'gaat-demo-2'

Thanks
  • innulus.com is re-directed to innulus.us

wordpress has been set-up in innulus.us and innulus.com has been redirected to innulus.us

I can not register innulus.us

• Please help
  • It's other domain that 'innulus.com' so the license key will not work.
    As I wrote you above:
    You can register unlimited subdomains with one license key, as long as the main domain is registered under the same key.
    The "innulus.com" and "innulus.us" are other domains, they have to be the same, otherwise you have to buy second license key.

I've deleted another topic of yours, because it was the same.
    Thanks
  • edited October 2019
    Its not working on innulus.us either. 
    It should work on innulus.us, please help.

What do I do now, please give me the resolution. This license key is not linked to any of the domain and I am not able to link it in older domain where it was linked before. I did go to "
    http://api.muffingroup.com/licenses/ " and upon login its not showing any linked website there.
  • edited October 2019
    You have to install the BeTheme on the main domain, where you want to have it, for example:

maindomain.com - this is the primary domain, then you can use the same license key for subdomains like: subdomain.maindomain.com/, subdomain2.maindomain.com/, subdomain3.maindomain.com etc.
    or in the subfolder:
    maindomain.com/subfolder1, maindomain.com/subfolder2, maindomain.com/subfolder3,

This is the only good way to register them succesfully.
    Thanks
  • Pablo, you are not getting my conern. 

What is my main domain ?
    I can not register it in my main domain .

Please help 

I am no where now

• So, let's start from beginning:
    1) Check, if your license key is not used anywhere: http://api.muffingroup.com/licenses/
    2) If your main domain is innulus.us - please, get into that page and register the license key there

Now, you are able to register subdomains (subdomain.innulus.us) or subfolders (innulus.us/subfolder)
    You can register unlimited subdomains with one license key, as long as the main domain is registered under the same key.

Thanks
  • You sent us login credentials, but what we can do with them without your license key?
    Please, send them once more, but this time, attach the license key too.

Thanks

• I thought you can pull-up my details through username
    I am sending you all details once again.

Pablo please check buddy, its been 2 month and I am sitting as it is. 
  • edited October 2019
    We checked, and you activated more than one hundred domains with that license key.
    It means, that you broke the rules of the themeforest, details: https://themeforest.net/licenses/standard You can use one license per end product, so you can use any pre-built website you desire or mix them but you cannot use the theme license on two domains.

This license key is banned.
    Thanks