countdown doesn't work in Chrome or Firefox, no problems with Safari

Hi,

I searched your support forum and can see that there are few people with the same issue. My countdown doesn't work, I created it with visual composer and also with muffin builder at the bottom of the page: http://rowneszanse.info
It doesn't work on Chrome or Firefox. I can see from "web source" that it is there but invisible. I deactivated all plugins and it works only when visual composer is deactivated.
Any ideas how to fix that?

Thank you
Ewa

Comments

• Hello,
    Do you have some extension plugins for WPBakery enabled? - If so, please disable them.

Also, as I see, you are using the Muffin Builder to create a website, so why do you use the WPBakery too?
    Remember, that it's not a good idea to use two builders on the same website, it could make some problems.

Thanks
  • Hi, 
    I don't have any extension plugins for WPBakery. 
    I used Muffin Builder just to see if the countown will work when I create it with Muffin Builder. But it doesn't.
    I can see that paralax also doesn't work on that row... I can see paralax effect in Safari but not in Chrome or Firefox. Only that row, I have paralax added to the row in the middle of the page and it works perfectly ... :/ 
    Any other ideas how to fix it?

• Do you have some extensions for animations? Because the problem is related to them, it does not apply the opacity to 1 while ending the animation.
    Please apply this css code for now:
    .quick_fact .animate {
    opacity: 1 !important;
    }
    Thanks
  • Thanks Pablo, it helped indeed.
    I don't have any extensions for animations. No fancy plugins either, only these required your theme to work properly....
    Any ideas why the parallax effect doesn't work on the row with countdown? Can I have two rows with parallax on the same page? 

Thanx
    Ewa   
  • Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks