Error on slider revolution?

Hi,
in my source code of the website https://sapacino.com/ the following error script appears.

<script type="text/javascript">
if(typeof revslider_showDoubleJqueryError === "undefined") {
function revslider_showDoubleJqueryError(sliderID) {
var err = "<div class='rs_error_message_box'>";
err += "<div class='rs_error_message_oops'>Oops...</div>";
err += "<div class='rs_error_message_content'>";
err += "You have some jquery.js library include that comes after the Slider Revolution files js inclusion.<br>";
err += "To fix this, you can:<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 1. Set 'Module General Options' ->  'jQuery & OutPut Filters' -> 'Put JS to Body' to on";
err += "<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 2. Find the double jQuery.js inclusion and remove it";
err += "</div>";
err += "</div>";
jQuery(sliderID).show().html(err);
}
}
</script>

Is this error on Slider Revolution?

Thanks

Comments

• Hello,
    Please disable all of the plugins, clear the cache of the browser and check, if the RevSlider works while it's the only plugin enabled.

This problem is usually displaying, when the Layer Slider is turned on too.
    Be sure, that it's not enabled.
    Thanks
  • Hello,
    which means when the Layer Slider is turned on too. I just do not have the Slider Revolution Layer Slider, or is there anything for me to turn off? Then please tell me something.

Thanks
  • The Layer Slider is a plugin for wordpress - it should be disabled when you are using the RevSlider.
    Plugins > Installed Plugins

Also, if you don't have this plugin, please disable all of the plugins, clear the cache and turn on only the RevSlider - if error message will not appear, turn on the plugins one by one and check, which one is making this problem.
    Thanks