How can I add image title or cations to the images in a carousel?

It seems like there are no options in the page builder to add the captions or title. Could you let me know how I can add them?

Comments

• Hello,
    Whcih carousel do you have in mind? The "Slider" ?
    If you will select the "Image & Text" style of slider, it will have the text which can be provided while editing the slides.
    Thanks
  • Were you referring to this widget?
    I dont see any "Image & Text" option in it. 

I was referring to one of these.
  • This item is coming from the "WPBakery" not Muffin Builder.
    Also, it is not possible, as the name says it's Image Gallery, which will include only images.

Greetings
  • Right, but images have captions and titles, some galleries have the option of showing those fields in galleries. Is there a widget in Muffin Builder that has the functionality I am looking for?
  • I know, that our "Image Gallery" has the option to display the "alt tag" of image, but it will not work with the WPBakery "Image Gallery" item.

How to enable it?
    Go to the Theme Options > Addons & Plugins > Addons and turn on the "Show image Alt text as caption for lightbox image"

Thanks
  • Thank you for that info but I am still a bit lost. I have turned on that lightbox feature in Theme Options but I am unclear on how to have the captions showup. I don't see a Muffin Image Gallery widget in the page builder. I just see that 'Slider' one I posted above.
  • We do not know how it will exactly work with the WPBakery plugins. First of all you should go to wordpress>media and edit each image. You will find fields there to fill in, like: alt, description etc.
    Fill all of them for one image and see if any of the text you inserted shows.

Pablo was explaining a way to achieve this using the Muffin Builder. If you want to use WPBakery then those options that he mentioned will not do anything.
    thanks
  • I see, thank you for your help
  • Sorry to come back to this issue but I seem to be missing something.
    These are the Muffin widgets that I have and I don't see 'Image Gallery'

I think I tried all of the ones that can display images in a gallery format and none of them show captions, even though I enabled them as instructed

• Hey,
    I also tried and it looks that the WPBakery plugin does not support this when it comes to the built in Muffin Builder items. Our gallery shows the alt text when opened in lightbox.

There is also an option you have to switch on, it is in theme options>addons&plugins>addons
    but this only goes for the Muffin Builder
    thanks