revolution slider under homepage video is not smoothly playing

Hi! How do you resolve the homepage revolution slider to play smoothly like a normal video? See https://www.loom.com/share/52b012f27f854aa49e77c812974bb12b since video is not playing smoothly. it keeps pausing. Thanks!

Comments

• Hello,
    I tested that website and it works fine, did you solve the problem?
    Thanks
  • no still the same. my client also said the same. Mobile viewing the slider is playing smoothly but when viewing it desktop, video playing pauses and stucks. Please help!
  • Please disable the under construction mode - I'll check it once more, but as I remember it was working fine.
    Probably the video does have a really good quality and it will not be working that smooth on every device.
    Thanks
  • Oh I am so sorry for enabling Under Construction mode.

So you mean the video does not have good quality that is why it is not working smoothly on every device?

Is there a way to tweak this, meaning put a code or something to make it run smoothly on desktop and mobile?
  • edited November 2019
    Did you test it on other device?
    I watched the video like 3-4 times and it didn't pause or stuck

Also, the problem can be related to not enough fast internet connection.
    I mean, this video weight is above 50MB, this is way too much - we suggest to compress it to make the weight a lot smaller.
    Thanks
  • Ok will inform my client to compress the video so that he can view it smoothly using other devices. thanks!