Centering the Text inside a column (with cover background)

Hi Muffin Team,

How can I have the text and box in the centre (top and bottom, and left and right) when it is viewed on desktop/tablet or mobile? At the moment I am using margins and padding but it doesn't look good with mobile.

Thanks,
Jen

Comments

• Hello Jen,
    I do not understand, the text is already centered.
    The box is on the middle and text is centered.

Can you explain it greater?
    Thanks
  • Hi Pablo,

Thanks for your reply. I managed to get it centred, BUT it doesn't look good on mobile with the margins/paddings:

Is it possible to use CSS to make it centred without using padding and margins as that is variable depending on where it is viewed.

Thanks,
    Jen
  • Well, it all depends on the layout you create with the Muffin Builder.
    There is a lot of way to achieve that, but I suppose, that in your case the best way will be by "Responsive Visibility".

This option allows you to display certain elements only on tablet/desktop/mobile.
    You can set it up in the section settings, on the bottom - http://prntscr.com/q2825f

So, you can create separate section for mobile only.
    Thanks
  • I am using Visual Composer (WP Bakery) at the moment. I know I can set up another one for mobile, but is there anyway to add any css to the box to make it look good on mobile and desktop?

Also, as an extra question, does having things on responsive visibility increase the load time?

Thanks
  • CSS will not be a solution here at all - because in a page builders there is a lot of classes which are the same for other elements and changing it could affect other elements, which we want to avoid.
    Also, section like that will not be really slowing down your page, it's like 30-40 lines of code more - do not be worry about that.

Thanks
  • Okay thanks... I'll make a mobile version.