LayerSlider is leaving Envato Market

Ciao,
Stamattina noto questo messaggio: 'LayerSlider is leaving Envato Market', guardo il sito e ops non c'è più il mio slider nella homepage: https://www.superhardkeramik.com/
iol plugin non funziona perchè necessita di un aggiornamento che mi dice essere a pagamento.
Ma io ho già pagato per avere il tema BeTheme e dovrebbe essere tutto compreso.
Cosa posso fare per aggiornarlo?

gazie

Comments

• Hello,
    I do not understand what you trying to tell us.
    We communicate on this forum using the English language.

Please, translate your message and we'll help you.
    Thanks
  • Hello,
    This morning I notice this message: 'LayerSlider is leaving Envato Market', I look at the site and ops there is no longer my slider on the homepage: https://www.superhardkeramik.com/
    the plugin does not work because it needs an update that tells me to be paid.
    But I've already paid for the BeTheme theme and it should be all included.
    What can I do to update it?

P.S.
    Now you can see the slider in my site because I can create new sliders, but my old slider do not exist anymore and I can't update the plugin.

Thank you
  • Hi,

purchase codes (license keys) are not included for plugins which are bundled into the theme. It’s because of Themeforest license & agreements. This applies to all themes of course. However, there is no need to use this code because the plugins are fully functional without it.

Something like “Free” version of a plugin does not exist. All bundled plugins are included with extended licenses and users can use these plugins within the theme without needing to purchase them separately. This is standard and according to ThemeForest rules.
    More information about the bundled plugins, you will find here.

Thanks!
  • Yes, I saw I can use it anyway. 
    But, why I can't update the plugin?
  • You can update it to the latest version which we provide in BeTheme > Install Plugins
    This is the only proper place where you should update it.

Thanks
  • I am having the same issue.  I can update everything except the Layer Slider.  When trying to update, it brings back the following: "Update package not available.

I am running an old version and have not been able to update for a while.

Any assistance would be great.

Thanks,
    WDWS

• Hey, this message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme > Dashboard)

After that, get into the license manager once more, if the license key is still claimed - deregister it, if it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme > Dashboard) and try to update your theme/plugins couple of times (usually it pass after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.
    thanks
  • @Pablo: Because LayerSlider is stating that the update 6.9.4 is handling issues with WP 5.3. I'd say it's a necessary one for BeTheme.When will it be available?
  • The 6.9.2 version is the latest version available in the themeforest and this is the latest version that we can provide.

From 6.9.3 the Layer Slider left the envato, which means that we(and envato) do not get the updates anymore.
    You would have to buy the plugin from their webpage to get the update to 6.9.3 and higher.
    Thanks
  • edited November 2019
    Thx for the update. Will you remove it from BeTheme in the future then?
  • No, it will be still bundled with BeTheme.
    Unfortunately, anyone who want to use it, will have to use the WP version below 5.3 (or buy the license key)
    Thanks