Email sending problems

Hi there,

For one of my website currently in construction mode, I'm busy with a sending form.

Unfortunately, when I'm on the page in preview mode, the mails are not sended.

I've try to disable it but it's the same problem.

Is it normal in construction mode ? Where can I look to solve this problem ?

Regards,

Comments

• Hello,
    Did you test it with disabled construction mode?
    Did you try to send mail with only Contact Form 7 plugin enabled?
    Also, did you check in "SPAM" folder if your mail isn't there?

Thanks
  • Hello ,

1 : yes, mail not received
    2 : I've also try with contact form 7 : not received
    3 : Nothing in SPAM

Shoud I try with contact form 7 disabled ?
  • Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Hi,

Its done !

Thx
  • Thanks to keep the site in maintenance mode or to reenable it if you have to disable it.
  • edited December 2019
    So,
    You use not-supported plugin for contact form, we support only Gravity Forms and Contact Form 7 for creating forms.

But, I tested it with CF7 (I set mail to my mail) and it didn't work, so I changed the theme to other and it didn't work too.
    It looks, like the problem is related to the server configuration, not the theme - you have to contact the hosting provider and ask him about the problem, probably, after looking at the looks he will be able to recognize the problem.

Thanks
  • Hi,

Problem solved : mail function was disabled on the server.
  • Hi there,

Do you have received my email with the connection ID's ?

Regards,
  • We got your dashboard access, If you have some further options, feel free to tell whats wrong.
    I ignored it beacuse I through that it was about the email problems, which as you said were resolved.
    Thanks
  • hey,

As mentionned in my email, on the page "Accueil" and on high resolution screen (high than 1920*1080), the white backgroun image with icecream has 2 white border and I dont understand why. I dont have this problem on other pages.

Can you tell me where is the option to make it full width ?

Regards,
  • So, you wrote something about the "nos produits" page, as can I see, the image is covered on full width, even on higher resolutions (I checked it on 4500px), do you solve that problem?

About the "Accueil", you are using the "Parallax" effect which does not cross the width declared on the image inserted there - you would have to use bigger image to use it on wider screens, parallax image will be always on the center on the page.

Or you can disable the "Parallax" effect, turn on the "Background-size" to cover and turn on fixed position of background.

Thanks
  • Thank you.