Muffin Builder dont work (When I click on items, nothing happens!!)

edited December 2019 in BeBuilder
Hi,

When I want to edit my page the Muffin Builder dont work. When I want to delete an item or edit a recent one nothing happens when I click on the pencil. The block don't respond on anything. Even adding a new section dont work.

The site is zerostock.nl. I can give you the credentials if it's needed.

Thanks in advance. Please help.

Comments

• Hello,
    Please disable all of the plugins, clear the cache of the browser and check if the issue still exists.
    Thanks
  • We have the same issue, with multiple users at multiple locations. Clicking the pencil throws a js error.This worked fine until the drop of WP Core 5.3
  • Here is the console error

wp-seo-post-scraper-950.min.js?ver=9.5:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getEditedPostAttribute' of null
        at t.default (wp-seo-post-scraper-950.min.js?ver=9.5:1)
        at e.value (wp-seo-post-scraper-950.min.js?ver=9.5:1)
        at e.value (wp-seo-post-scraper-950.min.js?ver=9.5:1)
        at new e (wp-seo-post-scraper-950.min.js?ver=9.5:1)
        at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (wp-seo-post-scraper-950.min.js?ver=9.5:1)
        at i (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-widget&ver=4007ca67d43ff7fdd0bd4ded451e896d:2)
        at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-widget&ver=4007ca67d43ff7fdd0bd4ded451e896d:2)
        at Function.ready (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-widget&ver=4007ca67d43ff7fdd0bd4ded451e896d:2)
        at HTMLDocument.J (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[chunk_0]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-widget&ver=4007ca67d43ff7fdd0bd4ded451e896d:2)
    onloadwff.js:71 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read property 'querySelectorAll' of null
        at s.<anonymous> (onloadwff.js:71)
        at l (onloadwff.js:71)
        at Object.next (onloadwff.js:71)
        at n (onloadwff.js:71)
  • This one iss more on point:

onloadwff.js:71 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read property 'querySelectorAll' of null
        at s.<anonymous> (onloadwff.js:71)
        at l (onloadwff.js:71)
        at Object.next (onloadwff.js:71)
        at n (onloadwff.js:71)
  • The offending plugin seems to be Yoast latest version

http://prntscr.com/q5tjxw
  • If you have premium version of Yoast, you should contact the plugin's author.
    He should solve that problem.
    Thanks