Blog post displayed far right in browser

Hello Sir

Blog post displayed far right in browser, and I need to refresh it to open normally, I try open it from difference computer and mobile phone but still have this problem.

My website: egylearn.com
U can try open any post from smart phone or computer and U well see blank page ! this is not blank, but it's opened far right in browser till u can't see it.

this is what I mean in this photo:

and another inquire

How can I remove sidebar from Archive, this what I mean in this Archive link

Comments

• For first inquiry I see that I have used this css code in edit post <p dir="rtl"> for paragraph </p> or <p direction="rtl"> for paragraph </p> and when I delete this code the page opened fine, But some times it's open far right on browser..
  • this page https://www.egylearn.com/english-speaking-basics-1/ displayed in far right in browser and I can't see it normally, Please check.
  • Is there any reason for this error, is there any answering ???
  • Hello,
    Multiposting will not make your issue resolved quicker.
    Also, I do not see this issue, are you sure that you didn't zoom out your page through the browser settings?
    I checked it on mobile too and all of these pages you sent are working fine.

If you don't want to see the Related Posts, please go to the Theme Options > Blog, Portfolio & Shop > Blog and set "Related Posts " count to 0
    Thanks
  • Hello

I got this message from Google Search Console telling me what I told you

• Content wider than screen
    • Text too small to read

You can see by your self on mobile phone, open any page and scroll down, suddenly you will find the page content disappear, no it's goes far right of the browser, u can scroll right and find the content.

So please if there is no solution, tell me how to get my money back.

Thanks
  • All that we can suggest is to change the font sizes on your website.
    The problem is not related to the theme itself, but your configuration of the theme.

Thanks
  • I think you don't want to know the problem it self, or u don't want to solve it,

your theme is good but there is a problem in your rtl css code, the theme did not run well in rtl , the pages go to upper right, you must scroll far right to find the page, and Google say that to me Content wider than screen and Text too small to read.

any way, I run the theme in ltr and make changes in CSS file, but in responsive display, there is a problem to me that the post description display in left, but I want it to display it in right as float right or text-align right or direction rtl, where can I edit this CSS code to work fine in responsive mode?
  • this is the same problem see it , believe me, you must fix this problem, I love BeTheme and I don't want to refand or anything like this.
  • edited December 2019
    We would like to help, but our pre-built websites are passing the google responsive test without and with rtl enabled, take a look:
    The issue is related to the structure that you made on your website - we would like to help you but the problem is not related to the theme itself.
    Thanks
  • You still did not want to understand me!

The theme home page is fine in RTL, but when u go to any post in RTL mode u can see the problem that I am talking about. the post page is go to upper right specially on smart phone (responsive)!
    I was waiting update to help this problem but still this problem on.
    I don't make any customization on theme, u can log on to my admin and see by your self.
    my web site is egylearn.com and I have change it to English language and make a css customization to solve your problem, but I am buy this them to not going into css problem that u must solve.

I like your theme and I don't want to refund, I just want u solve my problem.

Thanks
  • Sorry, but I do not understand now.
    I tested your website on mobile (RTL Mode turned ON) and it looks great on mobile.
    Can you show me it on screenshots? - take a look what I see:

Thanks
  • Sir

Thanks God, I have reset the option to default and the theme working fine in RTL mode.

specially when I change the Menu Style in Header in Responsive in Theme Option to Classic instead of Side Slide and decrease Width to 150 instead of 250.

Now I am very very happy to buy my BeTheme. Thanks Sir.