Blog Post editing

Hi, I'm going to allow a client of mine to write and post their own blog pages. I think they'll find using the Muffin Builder too complicated and only want to use the standard Wordpress block text builder. Is there a way I can apply styling specifically to the blog posts, ie the padding of the .section wrapper, or the margins to the images on the page, or the h1, h2 tags just on these pages, but not to the rest of the site? Thanks.

Comments

• Hello,
    Changing the margins will not be a good idea, it could case a lot of responsive troubles, but to achieve that you will have to use the Custom CSS code.

Also, you can change the heading size using the 'inline-css' code.
    See it here:

Thanks
  • Hi,

I won't be adding inline-css as I don't want to be editing every single blog post the client makes. The idea is that I set some rules that only apply to the blog posts, so when the client uses the standard Wordpress editor, the rules are applied. Is there any way to do that?

Thanks
  • Yes, but it will have to include the CSS code too, but for global value on single posts, let me send you an example:
    body.single-post h1{color:red !important;}
    So, this code will change all of the H1 tags on single posts, the same code.
    I hope you understand how to change other elements ;)

Of course, paste that code into the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    Thanks
  • Ah excellent, thank you very much that's great!