Site admin and frontend not opening, cause of the fonts error

Site Admin and front end shows blank, the recovery mode email came with the following error.

Error Details
=============
An error of type E_PARSE was caused in line 1596 of the file /home/llci8xnq2r2h/public_html/newdev/wp-content/themes/betheme/muffin-options/theme-options.php. Error message: syntax error, unexpected '', '' (T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING), expecting ')'

Can you please fix this, when delete and replace theme files again its works fine, but after some time, again its not opening. 

Kindly fix this, or give solution to fix it.

Thank you
Jai

Comments

• Hello Jai,
    Is your PHP Version 7 or higher?
    Also, are you using the latest version of WP?

Thanks
  • Hi Thanks for the message. Yes its latest wordpress.

-- Here is a today error message -- kindly check at the bottom part for the version and error details. Please help on this as soon as please. 

Howdy!

Since WordPress 5.2 there is a built-in feature that detects when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site, and notifies you with this automated email.

When seeking help with this issue, you may be asked for some of the following information:
    WordPress version 5.3
    Current theme: Betheme (version 21.4.7)
    Current plugin:  (version )
    PHP version 7.2.20

Error Details
    =============
    An error of type E_PARSE was caused in line 1596 of the file /home/llci8xnq2r2h/public_html/newdev/wp-content/themes/betheme/muffin-options/theme-options.php. Error message: syntax error, unexpected '', '' (T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING), expecting ')'

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Thank you, I sent a message from the contact form in my themes page on themeforest, expecting your kind support. Thank you
  • Can you send me a recovery mode link here? - I cannot access into your wp dashboard.
    I'll remove it as soon as you will respond.

Thanks
  • edited December 2019
    I sent my recovery mode link on the theme contact form, have you checked it. 
    Here is the recoverymode link:

Expecting your fix as soon as please.

Thank you
  • I still cannot get into your website, this error is displayed:

Please disable all of the plugins through the ftp, maybe the error will stop appearing:

Thanks
  • Hi, Its not plugin, its Betheme error only, i already sent few error that i received in my email exactly on theme files.

I just deleted theme folder and extracted from the purchased theme pack, its opening the site. But again it will get error like it was before, cause this is how its happening from past week. 

So please fix what was the error. Can i send the FTP info to check it?

Please fix it as soon as, we cant able to answer to the customer.

New error shows on the recovery mode email:
    Error Details
    =============
    An error of type E_PARSE was caused in line 243 of the file /home/llci8xnq2r2h/public_html/newdev/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/theme-head.php. Error message: syntax error, unexpected '$skin' (T_VARIABLE), expecting ',' or ')'

Expecting your quick solution, if you have email id, please send me for quick response. Thank you
  • Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion, license key and ftp access.

Thanks
  • Thank you i just sent the admin and ftp login also on the "Email muffingroup" contact form into the form.

Expecting your quick fix.

Note: The site is opening now, incase when you try it if its not open, try the FTP to disable theme and check it.

Thank you
  • So, I noticed few things:
    1) You had +10 unsupported plugins enabled, which surely can be one of the source of the problems.
    2) Your server does not cross minimal requirements for the theme
    - ZipArchive must be turned on
    - PHP Max Input Vars must be 5000 or higher
    - PHP Time Limit must be 180s
    So contact your hosting provider and ask him about increasing these values - it's really important.

After that, please update your theme and you will be able to use the BeTheme without any issues.
    Thanks
  • Thanks for the message, i will update and let you know.
  • Its done by our Hosting, Kindly check it now, but still theme not loading it. I have already sent you a admin and FTP login from the private message box on the right side of theme page. 
    http://www.3dgspot.net/newdev/

Kindly login and activate theme you will get error message there. Expecting your fix as soon as possible. 

Thank you.
  • I've disabled all of the plugins and the theme appears to work fine.
    I can change the theme options and create the pages(http://www.3dgspot.net/newdev/mufsup/)
    I do not see the issue related to the theme but only the not-supported plugins because right now, there was twenty of them.

We strongly suggest, to use plugins which are supported by us only:
    Thanks
  • Can you please say which plugin, because after your un installed plugin also site is not opening?
    http://www.3dgspot.net/newdev/

But this error on the recovery mode email shows the error under theme only why?
    Error Details
    =============
    An error of type E_PARSE was caused in line 510 of the file /home/llci8xnq2r2h/public_html/newdev/wp-content/themes/betheme/muffin-options/options.php. Error message: syntax error, unexpected '''' (T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING), expecting ',' or ')'

Please help on this as soon as. Thank you
  • I did not uninstall anything, I left it as it was before I get into that website.
    While I was leaving your website it was working fine.
    I also was able to get into that page I sent after 30 minutes of my response.

I strongly suggest, to remove all of the plugins, they are the source of the problem.
    Removing them through the FTP will disable them too.
    Thanks
  • Hi Can you please point out which plugin is the problem? how to use the website, without plugin? If you show me which plugin causes the issues. Otherwise how to run the important features of this video based website without plugins? 

Then why its shows the error under theme options:
    Error Details
    =============
    An error of type E_PARSE was caused in line 516 of the file /home/llci8xnq2r2h/public_html/newdev/wp-content/themes/betheme/muffin-options/options.php. Error message: syntax error, unexpected '''' (T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING), expecting ',' or ')'
  • Hey,
    the best way to find out which plugin is the cause of your issue is to disable them all, then reactivate them one by one and check when the issue appears again.
    thanks
  • Actually, I disabled it all, and the site was not reloaded again. When i delete theme and restore theme from the zip extract again its opening. But after certain hours its not opening again. Then what was the issue is this? My client going to cancel the project. Because of this issue on longer time. I trusted your support but its not fixing till now? 

I gave you FTP, and Admin already in private chat, can you please check deeply what was the issue and let me know, if you need any support charge you can quote me.

Actually the issue wont happen suddenly, as said above, once restore theme files, its opening even there is no plugin or having all plugins, but after few hours its not opening? then can you guess what was the issue? expecting your quick support. 

Thank you 
  • We suggest you install the theme and do not active the third party plugins you are using. If you see the changes after some time then this must mean that your hosting has some cache, this would explain the delay.
    The theme itself is working fine, and it cannot break by itself.
    We cannot help in this case since we do not support those plugins and it looks that they are the only cause.
    thanks
  • Hi Bryan, 

How we can disable the important plugins. Keeping with theme only we cant work the dynamic site.
    Its shows the error on your theme only not on the plugins.
    ---------
    When seeking help with this issue, you may be asked for some of the following information:
    WordPress version 5.3.2
    Current theme: Betheme (version 21.4.9)
    Current plugin:  (version )
    PHP version 7.3.11

Error Details
    =============
    An error of type E_PARSE was caused in line 282 of the file /home/llci8xnq2r2h/public_html/newdev/wp-content/themes/betheme/muffin-options/options.php. Error message: syntax error, unexpected ''.'' (T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING), expecting ')'
    ------------

Its clearly shows that erro on the options.php only. To fix this please let me know if you want we can buy a premium support service also. Kindly quote on this. 

As you said, i did wait for a 1 day all plugins disabled mode, but even after few hours the site was gone with error message. In your experience you do not meet this kind of case?

Kindly let me know otherwise there is no use of this theme, i may want to apply for a refund. 

In other way, i am testing now, by activating all plugins, but not our theme, just i use the basic wp theme, i will wait and see after 1 day what will happen, if there is no issues, then we can confirm this issue is with Betheme only.  This is for your kind updation. 

Thank you
  • Hello,
    we spent some time on your website testing and we did not find any erorrs. We think this might have been caused by older plugins that you have now removed.

Since the theme is working fine, we cannot really do anything more. If you could point us to when exactly this error appears then maybe we could find something.
    Also, we do not offer paid support.
    thanks