How to change particular menu item color

Hello I need custom css code to change particular menu item font color

Comments

• Hello,
    Sorry, that's not possible - you can only set the color of the menu for the whole menu.
    If you would like to color only single element, you have to use advanced css code.
    This will surely help you:

Thanks
  • Please provide me accurate css code 

• Unfortunately, we are not able to do it because of two things:
    1) We do not know what is the structure of your menu item, each item has their separate class to catch and it's generated automatically, so we do not know what element we need to catch.
    2) It's advanced css code, which is not supported by us, we provide help with css, of course - but we help with changing the opacity, hiding some element or change the color of single element which is not a part of few items

But, I found another way to help you with your problem, you can attach the custom css class for your menu element, go to the Appearance > Menus, open the "Screen Options" on the top of the screen and turn on the "CSS Classes"
    Now open one of the menu items and apply the css class name, like "myCustomMenuLink"

Then, you will be able to create simpler code, paste it to the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS,
    The code will look like: ".myCustomMenuLink{color:red !important}"
    Thanks