Revolution Slider Plugin Activation

Hi,

is the revolution Slider integratet in the BeTheme or is it necessary to buy the plugin.
If it is integrated, how can I acivate it?

Thanks for your help
Martin

Comments

• Hi,

purchase codes (license keys) are not included for plugins which are bundled into the theme. It’s because of Themeforest license & agreements. This applies to all themes of course. However, there is no need to use this code because the plugins are fully functional without it.

Something like “Free” version of a plugin does not exist. All bundled plugins are included with extended licenses and users can use these plugins within the theme without needing to purchase them separately. This is standard and according to ThemeForest rules.
    More information about the bundled plugins, you will find here.

Thanks!
  • Hi,

It seems revolution slider is not activated on "Be Denim Theme". Revolution slider is asking me to register to activate all features. I put my purchase betheme code to activate it, but it's not working.
    I was thinking buying Betheme was enough to be able to use all theme without buying extra options.

Is it possible that revolution slider was lately updates and therefore we have to wait author's theme to include the latest version and new registration? Or do we have to buy an extra to get revolution slider?

Thanks!
    Ronan

• Please read what I wrote above, this is the answer for your question.
    The RevSlider is working fine, it has all functions which are necessary to make the Revolution Slider work, it just does not include additional premium functionalities.

Thanks