Iubenda plugin conflict

Hi Muffin Team!

I'm using Iubenda plugin in some web sites where BeTheme is installed and, in all of them, there is a style problem the first times the page is loaded.

If I try to refresh the page for 4/5 times than the CSS style is loaded correctly. Do you maybe have other users having this issue?

Thanks and best regards.

Christian

Comments

• Hi Christian,

we did never tested this plugin and also did never heard about other users who are suing it. You should contact with plugin's author if you got a problem with this plugin.

Thanks.
  • Ok thanks anyway.
  • Dear Muffingroup,
    I do have the same problem and already contacted the plugin guys to try to solve the issue.

Let me explain the issue first:
    When installing the iubenda plugin for cookie policy and consent solution, suddenly on mobile the website starst having issues. I guess it is due to a JS conflict, as it won't allow mw to open the burger menu or activate the search icon.

I found out that the issue only appears on older versions of browsers (not so old though). I tested it using an iphone 6s with iso 12.4.1 installed on it using safari.

I've seen that on other themes this issue doesn't come out, so I'm asking you as well as the plugin guys to see if there is a solution to it.

Both you and iubenda are major developers and this issue surely impacts a bigger community than you think (90% of my sites for example are made with betheme and the iubenda plugin)...

You can see the misbehaviour here: staging1.cannabiscienza.it

Let me know if I can be of any help.

Thanks.
  • Sorry, but we do not support the problems related to the third-party plugins problem.
    Our policy states that we do not support third party plugins or custom code so unfortunately, we cannot be of any help to you.
    Also, we cannot recommend any plugins other than the ones we support. You can find the list on this page, in the sidebar:
    https://themeforest.net/item/betheme-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7758048

If you have some other questions, feel free to ask ;)

thanks
  • Hello Muffingroup,
    thanks for the quick reply :)

I know it is related also to a third party plugin, but the issue shows only on your theme, which is why I think is something you should look at.

Anyway please let me know if you can help us out on this matter.

Thanks
    Lorenzo

• Sadly, we are not able to resolve that plugin conflict right now, but it can be our next target for future updates.
    Please post that suggestion in this topic:

Thanks

• Dear Muffingroup,
    got it. I've posted my suggestion there as well.

Thanks anyway.